The Mom Conference is happening tomorrow…and you can still attend! Wouldn’t it be nice if you could attend a conference where some of the world’s top authors and speakers would offer you answers to all your most pressing parenting and self-help questions?
Well, you can. You don’t even have to get a babysitter or travel anywhere. And it’s FREE.
Power of Moms and Unconventional Kitchen, have gathered 20 top-notch speakers to present about topics every mom needs during the FREE 3-day Mom Conference, on October 11th, 12th and 13th, but you can start watching today!
Starting today and each day of the conference, you can watch the seven presentations for that day at your convenience – while your kids nap, while you fold laundry, whatever works for you.
Click here to learn more and register!
Ashley and I are speaking TOMORROW on Keeping Your Identity in an Entrepreneurial Home!
Click below to see the full list of speakers and find out who you’re most excited to hear from.
During the conference you’ll hear speakers on topics such as:
- Manage your children’s emotions (and your own!)
- Figure out how to avoid the “me, me, me epidemic” that is producing over-entitled children
- Get your house clean – and keep it that way (for real)
- Strengthen your marriage
- Talk to your children about sex (yes, this is something you really have to do!)
- Help your children embrace healthy foods while teaching them to cook
- Manage your children’s screen time and smart phone use (without making them hate you)
- Develop a budget that really works for your family (yes, it’s possible!)
- Live a more intentional and joyful life (and teach your children to do the same)
- And much more!
Sign up now to save your spot!
Looking forward to hearing how you were impacted by The Mom Conference!